Details of Puja and Sevas to be performed on Kalashtami:
- Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path: The Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path is one the most popular pujas offered in our Kashi Kaal Bhairav Temple. This Puja is done in the form of Anusthan i.e from the start a Mahasankalpam is taken, followed by Gauri Ganesh Puja, Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path, and then Homam at the end.
- Kaal Bhairav Karya Siddhi Jaap: Kaal Bhairav Karya Siddhi Jaap is performed to relief from all problems and calamities. This is the most comprehensive and holistic Kaal Bhairav puja which is also known as the ‘Appada Udharak’ puja which is a reliever from all problems and calamities.
In this pooja after the abhishekam to Lord Kaal Bhairav Brahmins take the Mahasankalpam in the name of yojmans to start with the Jaap Avartis. The Dharmesh of the japam Sankhya is subsequently followed by Homam, Tarapanam, Chaya Daan, and Brahmin Bhojan.
- Kaal Bhairav Abhishek Puja and Shringar: Kaal Bhairav Abhishek Puja and Shringar Sewa is a highly auspicious and powerful puja performed inside the main Kashi Kaal Bhairav Temple. During this auspicious Kaal Bhairav Abhishek Puja and Shringar sewa the Kaal Bhairav Temple is closed for all the general devotees. Only the participants of Kaal Bhairav Abhishek Puja and Shringar Sewa is allowed entry inside the Garbha Griha of the Temple. Hence the puja is performed in a closed and peaceful environment, thus escaping the huge rush that is there during the normal hours in the Kaal Bhairav Temple.
- Annadan Sewa: In this sewa we shall perform Annadan Sewa on the day of Hanuman Jayanti to poor, sadhus, and all the devotees who come to have darshans in the Sankat Haran Hanuman Temple.
Taking part in the Annadan Sewa completes the Sewa of devotees and they also receive the blessings of their Pitra Devtas.
Why should you Participate in these sewas on Kalashtami Puja & Sewa?
- Kaal Bhairav Asthakam Path to Shri Kaal Bhairav Ji destroys poverty in every form and blesses the devotee with success, good health, and fortune.
- Performing the sacred Kaal Bhairav Abhisekh & Sringar Puja & Sringar on Kalasthmi is the highest sewa and devotion to Shree Kaal Bhairav, through which all the devotees’ wishes can be fulfilled.
- Participating in the highly auspicious Annadan Sewa is the highest blessing, for all the devotees.
Pujas done by Kashi Archan Foundation
What Our Devotees Says
We perform Abhisek, Archana and Annadan in the holy land of Kashi with grace of Mahadev under the support of Kashi Archan on all our auspicious days like Marriage Anniversary, Birthday or any auspicious occasion. I am extremely greatful to them for all the efforts they put behind in supporting us do all this.
I have been a regular Annadan Donor with Kashi Archan Foundation, and the peace and satisfaction which one gets by doing this valuable seva is just priceless. More power to Kashi Archan with their efforts in the open community kitchen program.
I have been offering regular Khappar Seva in Kashi by the grace of god and also got a Mangal Jaap Anusthan completed all this under the guidance of Kashi Archan Foundation, much regards to them.
Kashi Archan enjoy’s massive reputation in Kashi, i have performed many archanas with them including Kaal Bhairav Jaap Anusthan and Kamal Archan Abhisek and my experience has been simply divine.
With the help and support of Kashi Archan Foundation i have been fortunate in being able to regular Archana in Kashi Kaal Bhairav from the comfort of my home.
Under the guidance of learned Acharya of Kashi Archan Foundation i got Puja performed for my son’s marriage and successful carrier and god has been very kind to us in granting to us both our wishes.
I am regular participant in the Akhand Deepak Seva of Kashi Archan Foundation, and i feel truly grateful to be a part of this divine family.
I have offered Khappar Seva and Kaal Bhairav Jaap Anusthan in Kashi with the help of Kashi Archan and their support and cooperation has been commendable to say the least.
Getting in touch with the team of Kashi Archan Foundation has been the luckiest thing that happened to me i got my visa, a new job post which i consider myself lucky to be doing regular Annadan Seva in Kashi.
My association and relation with the team of Kashi Archan is like a family, on numerous occasions i have offered my seva in Archana, Anusthan and Khappar Seva to Shri Kaal Bhairav Bhagwan, and i also got the opportunity to have a once in a life time seva to lord Kashi Vishwanath.
I have been regularly consulting the learned Astrologers of Kashi Archan Foundation for their Guidences and their advice has always been a source of guiding light for me.
Under the guidance of Kashi Archan Foundation i got the opportunity to perform Mahamrityunjay 1,25,000 jaap Anusthan in the Mrityunjay Mahadev Temple, Kashi. I will surely come back again next year in the holy month Vaishakh to do it again.
I perform Regular Rudrabhisek with Kashi Archan Foundation on every Purnima in the Kashi Temple via online medium and the kind of experience and puja service i get is just unparalleled, never seen a group of more professional people than them.
My age is 77 years, and i had a dear wish of coming to Kashi for performing Shraddha Karma to my parents, the way the entire team of Kashi Archan Foundation helped me during this Yatra was heart warming and I can’t thank them enough for it.
I have engaged numerous times with Kashi Archan Foundation for performing Annadan Seva in Kashi which is very dear to me, and it has been a pleasure to associate with them.
From performing Rudrabhisek at every Pradosh Kaal in Kashi to Lakshya Bilvarchan in Shravan Month, Kamal Archan at Mahashivratri, to Parthiv Puja during our visit to Kashi it has been surreal experience for me with Kashi Archan Foundation.
Frequently Asked Question
Who is Kashi Archan Foundation?
How I Can trust on Kashi Archan Puja & Sewa Services?
The Founders of Kashi Archan Foundation are directly associated with the sewa of Shri Kaal Bhairav Temple, Annapurna Temple, Kedarnath Temple, and other famous Temples of Varanasi.
Ensuring that the devotee gets a direct opportunity to perform Puja and Sewas in the temples of Varanasi.
Do I get the benefit of online Puja & Sewa?
From the vedic times, Brahmins have been performing Puja on behalf of devotees who for any reason were not able to get themselves physically present in the Puja.
Puja performed with due rituals by mentioning the name and gotra of the devotees, accrues them the exact Punya which one gets by being physically present.