- Temple Name: Mahalaxmi Temple, Kashi
- Puja Details: Akhand Jyoti, Durga Saptashati Path, Chandi Homam, Devi Maa Sringar & Kanya Puja, and Bhojan
- Puja Date: 22nd March to 30th March 2023, Chaitra Navratri
- Puja Cost:
₹501: 9 Days Akhand Jyoti Puja
₹1100: 9 Days Durga Saptashati and Chandi Homam
₹1600: 9 Days Devi Maa Sringar Puja
₹3501: Participate in all the 9-day Pujas
Any Amount: 9 Kanya Pujan and Bhojan
Navratri Puja and Sewa
Special Participation in Navratri Puja and Sewa
Navratri Puja and Sewa
Navratri Puja and Sewa Details:
नमस्ते ऽस्तु महा माये श्रीपीठे सुर पूजिते।
शंख चक्र गदा हस्ते महालक्ष्मी नमोऽस्तु ते।।
Mahalaxmi Temple, Kashi
Special Participation in Navratri Puja and Sewa
About Mahalaxmi Temple, Kashi
Mahalaxmi Temple of Varanasi is a ‘Siddhapeeth Temple’ where the ‘Trishakti Swaroop’ of Maa Durga is worshipped i.e ‘Mahalaxmi, Mahakaali and Mahasaraswati
Details of Puja and Sevas to be performed on Mahashivratri :
- 9 Days Akhand Jyoti Puja: Devotees consider it very auspicious to light the Akhand Jyoti throughout the 9 days of Navratri.
The Akhand Jyoti represents the immense devotion to Maa Durga. It is also symbolic of the message that ‘Devotees should never lose hope even in the worst of circumstances just like the Akhand Jyoti lights up even the darkest places’.
This Akhand Jyoti will be lit up inside the ‘Garbha Griha’ of Mahalaxmi Temple for the 9 days of Navratri in the Name and Gotra of the devotees who participate in the sewa.
- 9 Days Durga Saptashati Path & Chandi Homam: Durga Saptashati Path is a 9 division of Devi Mahatmya which is recited over the 9 days of Navratri describing the victory of Maa Durga against the evil forces.
Reciting the Durga Saptashati Path continuously for 9 days of Navratri can get rid of obstacles in life and bless devotees with positivity in all spheres, strength, courage, and power.
Chandi Homam is performed to achieve victory over your enemies, any court cases, or financial or marital life problems. Chandi Homam invokes the combined energy of 3 Goddesses – Parvati, Lakshmi, and Saraswati be merged to form Chandi.
- 9 Days Devi Maa Sringar Puja: The Shringar Puja and Sewa of Maa Durga hold special importance over the course of 9 days in Navratri, especially for those women who wish to seek the blessing of a happy and peaceful married life.
In the Shringar Puja Daily Saree, Chunari, Garland, and Ornaments will be offered to Maha Laxmi Devi continuously for the 9 days in the Name and Gotra of the devotees.
- 9 Kanya Puja and Bhojan Sewa: On the 9th day of Navratri when the Siddhidatri Swaroop of Maa Durga is worshipped it is a custom to ‘Nav Kanya Pujan’ of 9 minor unmarried girls who are supposed to represent the Nine different Swaroop of Durga as worshipped in the days of Navratri.
The 9 Kanya’s are also given Bhojan on the final day along with presents, sweets, beetle, and offerings like ‘Silver Payal and Ear Rings
Why should you participate in the Navratri Puja and Sewas ?
- Akhand Jyoti Sewa to Maa Durga in Navratri destroys poverty in every form and blesses the devotee with success, good health, and fortune.
- Performing the sacred Durga Saptashati Path in the Navratri is the highest sewa and devotion to Maa Durga, through which all the devotees’ wishes can be fulfilled.
- According to Devi Mahatyma, all the doshas from Kundali are destroyed by participating in the Chandi Homam.
- Participating in the highly auspicious Sringar Puja and Sewa of Maa Durga is the highest blessing, especially for female devotees who are blessed with ‘Akhand Saubhagyavati’ Ashirwad from Maa
- Participation in the Nav Kanya Puja and Bhojan sewa on the Navami tithi of Navratri is equivalent to giving Bhojan Sewa to thousands of people.
Pujas done by Kashi Archan Foundation
What Our Devotees Says
We perform Abhisek, Archana and Annadan in the holy land of Kashi with grace of Mahadev under the support of Kashi Archan on all our auspicious days like Marriage Anniversary, Birthday or any auspicious occasion. I am extremely greatful to them for all the efforts they put behind in supporting us do all this.
I have been a regular Annadan Donor with Kashi Archan Foundation, and the peace and satisfaction which one gets by doing this valuable seva is just priceless. More power to Kashi Archan with their efforts in the open community kitchen program.
I have been offering regular Khappar Seva in Kashi by the grace of god and also got a Mangal Jaap Anusthan completed all this under the guidance of Kashi Archan Foundation, much regards to them.
Kashi Archan enjoy’s massive reputation in Kashi, i have performed many archanas with them including Kaal Bhairav Jaap Anusthan and Kamal Archan Abhisek and my experience has been simply divine.
With the help and support of Kashi Archan Foundation i have been fortunate in being able to regular Archana in Kashi Kaal Bhairav from the comfort of my home.
Under the guidance of learned Acharya of Kashi Archan Foundation i got Puja performed for my son’s marriage and successful carrier and god has been very kind to us in granting to us both our wishes.
I am regular participant in the Akhand Deepak Seva of Kashi Archan Foundation, and i feel truly grateful to be a part of this divine family.
I have offered Khappar Seva and Kaal Bhairav Jaap Anusthan in Kashi with the help of Kashi Archan and their support and cooperation has been commendable to say the least.
Getting in touch with the team of Kashi Archan Foundation has been the luckiest thing that happened to me i got my visa, a new job post which i consider myself lucky to be doing regular Annadan Seva in Kashi.
My association and relation with the team of Kashi Archan is like a family, on numerous occasions i have offered my seva in Archana, Anusthan and Khappar Seva to Shri Kaal Bhairav Bhagwan, and i also got the opportunity to have a once in a life time seva to lord Kashi Vishwanath.
I have been regularly consulting the learned Astrologers of Kashi Archan Foundation for their Guidences and their advice has always been a source of guiding light for me.
Under the guidance of Kashi Archan Foundation i got the opportunity to perform Mahamrityunjay 1,25,000 jaap Anusthan in the Mrityunjay Mahadev Temple, Kashi. I will surely come back again next year in the holy month Vaishakh to do it again.
I perform Regular Rudrabhisek with Kashi Archan Foundation on every Purnima in the Kashi Temple via online medium and the kind of experience and puja service i get is just unparalleled, never seen a group of more professional people than them.
My age is 77 years, and i had a dear wish of coming to Kashi for performing Shraddha Karma to my parents, the way the entire team of Kashi Archan Foundation helped me during this Yatra was heart warming and I can’t thank them enough for it.
I have engaged numerous times with Kashi Archan Foundation for performing Annadan Seva in Kashi which is very dear to me, and it has been a pleasure to associate with them.
From performing Rudrabhisek at every Pradosh Kaal in Kashi to Lakshya Bilvarchan in Shravan Month, Kamal Archan at Mahashivratri, to Parthiv Puja during our visit to Kashi it has been surreal experience for me with Kashi Archan Foundation.
Frequently Asked Question
Who is Kashi Archan Foundation?
How I Can trust on Kashi Archan Puja & Sewa Services?
The Founders of Kashi Archan Foundation are directly associated with the sewa of Shri Kaal Bhairav Temple, Annapurna Temple, Kedarnath Temple, and other famous Temples of Varanasi.
Ensuring that the devotee gets a direct opportunity to perform Puja and Sewas in the temples of Varanasi.
Do I get the benefit of online Puja & Sewa?
From the vedic times, Brahmins have been performing Puja on behalf of devotees who for any reason were not able to get themselves physically present in the Puja.
Puja performed with due rituals by mentioning the name and gotra of the devotees, accrues them the exact Punya which one gets by being physically present.