Mangalik Dosh Puja
- No of Jaap: 18,000 | No of Priest: 05 | Duration: 01 Day
- No of Jaap: 51,000 | No of Priest: 11 | Duration 01 Day
- No of Jaap: 1,25,000 | No of Priests: 11 | Duration: 03 Day
- No of Jaap: 1,25,000 | No of Priests : 36 | Duration 01 Day
Book Manglik Dosh Puja in Varanasi which is dedicated to Maa Gauri and it is performed on Tuesday. Unmarried women with Manglik Dosh benefit from the Puja.
Maa Mangala Gauri is the ‘Adhishtatri Devi’ for a long healthy and successful marital life the puja ritual is done with the intent of clearing the hurdles coming in the way of searching for a compatible and desired life partner and for a peaceful and successful married life.
The puja and yagna for the nivaran of Manglik Dosh are dedicated to Maa Gauri and it is performed on Tuesday. Unmarried women or those with Manglik Dosh in their Kundali immensely benefit from the Puja.
Benefits of Mangala Gauri Puja For Manglik Dosh Nivaran
- Performing this puja ensures a suitable, compatible, and prosperous household.
- The Puja helps to win over lawsuits, enemies finish loans and bring wealth.
- The Puja protects the devotee from the ill effects of Mangal Graha and also protects from blood-related diseases.
OTHER RELATED PUJA