Santan Prapti Puja LP
Special Participation in Santan Prapti Puja and Sewa
Santan Prapti Puja and Sewa
Santan Prapti Puja and Sewa Details :
- Temple Name:Maa Santan Laxmi Temple, Kashi
- Puja Details: Akhand Jyoti Sewa, Santan Laxmi Path and Hawan, Maa Santan Laxmi Sringar Puja
- Puja Date: 29th March 2023
- Puja Cost:
₹501: Akhand Jyoti Puja
₹1100: Santan Laxmi Path and Homom
₹1600: Maa Santan Laxmi Sringar Sewa
₹3200: Participate in all the Puja and Sewa
नमस्ते ऽस्तु महा माये श्रीपीठे सुर पूजिते।
शंख चक्र गदा हस्ते महालक्ष्मी नमोऽस्तु ते।।
Maa Santan Laxmi Temple, Kashi
Special Participation in Navratri Puja and Sewa
Details of Puja and Sewa to be performed in the Santan Laxmi Temple :
- Akhand Jyoti Sewa: Akhand Jyoti Sewa is an earnest prayer to Maa Santan Laxmi to light up a ‘Kuldeepak’ in the lives of both the devotees i.e husband and wife. In this Sewa, an Akhand Jyoti will be lit up in the Santan Laxmi Temple continuously for 24 hours in the name and gotra of the devotees.
- Santan Laxmi Path and Hawan: Recitation of the auspicious Santan Laxmi Path and Mantra on the Ashtami Tithi is considered very sacred. We shall also be performing Ashta Laxmi Hawan to appease Maa on this auspicious tithi. According to the Devi Puran, this sewa to Maa blesses them with ‘Putra Ratna Prapti’.
- Maa Santan Laxmi Sringar Sewa: Offering the sacred 16 Shringar Sewa to Maa Santan Laxmi is considered very auspicious and the highest sewa to Maa Bhagwati.
Why should you participate in the Santan Laxmi Puja and Sewa ?
- Maa Santan Laxmi resides in the temple in the form ‘Panch Mudra Maha Peeth’ i.e devi is the giver of all joys and the remover of all problems.
- Performing the sacred Akhand Jyoti sewa on the Ashtami tithi of Navratri has massive significance and the devotees are blessed with good health, wellness, and prosperity.
- Santan Laxmi Path and Hawan are very powerful to please the goddess and obtain the blessing of Santan Prapti directly from Maa Bhagwati.
- Offering the sacred 16 Shringar Sewa is the highest sewa to Maa and by doing it devotees obtain immense Punya.
Pujas done by Kashi Archan Foundation
What Our Devotees Says
We perform Abhisek, Archana and Annadan in the holy land of Kashi with grace of Mahadev under the support of Kashi Archan on all our auspicious days like Marriage Anniversary, Birthday or any auspicious occasion. I am extremely greatful to them for all the efforts they put behind in supporting us do all this.
I have been a regular Annadan Donor with Kashi Archan Foundation, and the peace and satisfaction which one gets by doing this valuable seva is just priceless. More power to Kashi Archan with their efforts in the open community kitchen program.
I have been offering regular Khappar Seva in Kashi by the grace of god and also got a Mangal Jaap Anusthan completed all this under the guidance of Kashi Archan Foundation, much regards to them.
Kashi Archan enjoy’s massive reputation in Kashi, i have performed many archanas with them including Kaal Bhairav Jaap Anusthan and Kamal Archan Abhisek and my experience has been simply divine.
With the help and support of Kashi Archan Foundation i have been fortunate in being able to regular Archana in Kashi Kaal Bhairav from the comfort of my home.
Under the guidance of learned Acharya of Kashi Archan Foundation i got Puja performed for my son’s marriage and successful carrier and god has been very kind to us in granting to us both our wishes.
I am regular participant in the Akhand Deepak Seva of Kashi Archan Foundation, and i feel truly grateful to be a part of this divine family.
I have offered Khappar Seva and Kaal Bhairav Jaap Anusthan in Kashi with the help of Kashi Archan and their support and cooperation has been commendable to say the least.
Getting in touch with the team of Kashi Archan Foundation has been the luckiest thing that happened to me i got my visa, a new job post which i consider myself lucky to be doing regular Annadan Seva in Kashi.
My association and relation with the team of Kashi Archan is like a family, on numerous occasions i have offered my seva in Archana, Anusthan and Khappar Seva to Shri Kaal Bhairav Bhagwan, and i also got the opportunity to have a once in a life time seva to lord Kashi Vishwanath.
I have been regularly consulting the learned Astrologers of Kashi Archan Foundation for their Guidences and their advice has always been a source of guiding light for me.
Under the guidance of Kashi Archan Foundation i got the opportunity to perform Mahamrityunjay 1,25,000 jaap Anusthan in the Mrityunjay Mahadev Temple, Kashi. I will surely come back again next year in the holy month Vaishakh to do it again.
I perform Regular Rudrabhisek with Kashi Archan Foundation on every Purnima in the Kashi Temple via online medium and the kind of experience and puja service i get is just unparalleled, never seen a group of more professional people than them.
My age is 77 years, and i had a dear wish of coming to Kashi for performing Shraddha Karma to my parents, the way the entire team of Kashi Archan Foundation helped me during this Yatra was heart warming and I can’t thank them enough for it.
I have engaged numerous times with Kashi Archan Foundation for performing Annadan Seva in Kashi which is very dear to me, and it has been a pleasure to associate with them.
From performing Rudrabhisek at every Pradosh Kaal in Kashi to Lakshya Bilvarchan in Shravan Month, Kamal Archan at Mahashivratri, to Parthiv Puja during our visit to Kashi it has been surreal experience for me with Kashi Archan Foundation.
Frequently Asked Question
Who is Kashi Archan Foundation?
How I Can trust on Kashi Archan Puja & Sewa Services?
The Founders of Kashi Archan Foundation are directly associated with the sewa of Shri Kaal Bhairav Temple, Annapurna Temple, Kedarnath Temple, and other famous Temples of Varanasi.
Ensuring that the devotee gets a direct opportunity to perform Puja and Sewas in the temples of Varanasi.
Do I get the benefit of online Puja & Sewa?
From the vedic times, Brahmins have been performing Puja on behalf of devotees who for any reason were not able to get themselves physically present in the Puja.
Puja performed with due rituals by mentioning the name and gotra of the devotees, accrues them the exact Punya which one gets by being physically present.