Become a Life Time Member of the Kashi Archan Foundation
Anyone devoted to the ideals of truth, non-violence, and purity can become a Member of the Kashi Archan Foundation, which is a Religious organization based in Varanasi, Kashi Archan Annkshetra wing organizes an open Community kitchen on a daily basis where quality and nutritious food is fed to homeless children and daily wage earners belonging to all creed and ethnic group.
Kashi Archan gives special attention to health welfare and awareness about daily routine and seasonal routine patterns among people by organizing regular yoga camps and exercise sessions among the community members.
Kashi has been the nerve center of education and in a step to promote and enrich this heritage, Kashi Archan is dedicated to making advances in the research and study of Vedic Sciences and encouraging young minds to make giant strides in the same field.
The objective of the Kashi Archan family is to re-introduce and flourish the sentiment of Seva amongst the masses and to make our youths aware and conscious of their duty towards protection, preservation, and upliftment of these Sanatani traditions which in the true sense are the jewels of this glorious nation.
Plans to Become a Life Time Member of the Kashi Archan Foundation:
Special Benefits to Kashi Archan Foundation Members:
- Get Free Special Participation in Auspicious Ganga Aarti in Varanasi once a year on your visit to Kashi
- Able to get the ‘Special Coin Prashad’ every year on Deepawali.
- Get Free Personal Assistence from our volunteers and guidance on every Varanasi Visit
- Able to get performed prayers in your names on the Birthday dates here in Kashi.
- Conferred with the Right to first ‘Participate, Sponsor and Contribute’ towards the sewa activities.
- Becaming a Part of the auspicious “Pradosh Kaal Puja” perfromed in Shree Kedarnath Temple, Kashi every forth night
- Get Mentioned on our life time members scroll board list
- Proceeds from Membership Contribution shall be used for the sponsership of on our Vedic Education, Mid Day Meal and Recontruction of Ansian Temple of Kashi Kshetra