Brahmin Bhojan Sewa in Varanasi
Sewa & Duration
- 1 Brahmin Bhojan: Duration – 30Min
- 5 Brahmin Bhojan: Duration – 01 Hrs
- 11 Brahmin Bhojan: Duration – 02 Hrs
- 21 Brahmin Bhojan: Duration – 03Hrs
Brahmin Bhojan Sewa is a form of Annadaan done directly to the respected Brahmin Devtas. It is considered a compulsory and auspicious ritual, especially on occasions like :
- Birthday of Family members
- Marriage Anniversary
- During the month of Pitra Paksha
- During the month of Shravan and Karthik
- Death Anniversary and Punya Tithi of our ancestors
- On any auspicious occasion
Brahmin Bhojan Sewa Vidhi :
- All the Brahmins are cordially and respectfully invited where the Brahmin Puja is done followed by Mangala Aarti
- Brahmin Devtas start the mantra chanting like the Shanti Path, Rudra Mantra, and Mangal Path.
- Satwik Bhojan is prepared and served for the Brahmin Devtas, and due care is taken during the time they have their food.
- After the Brahmin Bhojan Sewa, the brahmin devtas bless the devotees in their name and gotra.
- At last, a farewell is organized for the Brahmin Devtas wherein Vastra Daan, Daxina, and sweet is offered to them and their blessings is sought.
Benefits of Doing Brahmin Bhojan Sewa :
- Performing Brahmin Bhojan Sewa is a medium for obtaining divine grace and blessings.
- Conducting Brahmin Bhojan Sewa satisfies the departed souls in our family and the Pitra Devtas
- Regularly conducting Brahmin Bhojan Sewa helps to remove negative doshas from our horoscope like the Pitra Dosh.
- Brahmin Bhojan Sewa conducted in an auspicious environment with the right faith can grant our fourteen generations of Pitra Devtas mental satisfaction.