Special Participation in Ganga Aarti in Varanasi
Ganga Aarti Booking
Ganga Aarti Booking Details:
नमामि गंगे तव पाद पंकजम्,
सुरासुरैः वंदित दिव्य रूपम् ।
भुक्तिं च मुक्तिं च ददासि नित्यं,
भावानुसारेण सदा नराणाम् ॥
Ganga Aarti in Varanasi
Important Information about Ganga Aarti Booking in Varanasi :
- Ticket Size: 4 Members (2 Adults, 2 children)
- Reporting Time: 5 PM
- Location: Dashashwamedh Ghat Varanasi
The Special facilities provided to the devotees during the Ganga Aarti will include
- Before the start of the Ganga Aarti, devotees will participate in the auspicious Ganga Abhishek Puja in their name and Gotra.
- After the Abhishek Puja, participants will also perform the Ganga Aarti with the help of 5 learned Brahmins of Kashi.
- The Participants shall be given VIP Seating in the first row to sit and comfortably enjoy the visuals of the Ganga Aarti.
- Ganga Aarti Prashad and mementos will also be given to all ticket holders.
- A volunteer will also be provided to the participants who will be there to assist them from the start to the end of the Ganga Aarti.
Highlights of the Ganga Aarti in Varanasi :
गङ्गायां च सकृत्स्नातो हयमेधफलं लभेत्तर्पयंश्च पितृम्स्तत्र तारयेन्नरकार्णवात्Kashi Khand, Chapter 27, Shlok 85
How is the Ganga Aarti performed in Varanasi ?
Tips for attending the Ganga Aarti in Varanasi
- Dashashwamedh Ghat is the premiere location for attending the Ganga Aarti in Varanasi and the visuals here are simply stunning.
- It is recommended to arrive early before the start of the Ganga Aarti.
- If you are looking for a close and memorable experience in the Ganga Aarti then the Special Participation Tickets of Kashi Archan Foundation are highly recommended.
- The Dashashwamedh ghat gets very crowded during the Ganga Aarti time, hence you should take good responsibility for our members and the items they are carrying.
- Try and ensure a calm and peaceful spot for yourself to fully enjoy the visuals of the Ganga Aarti.