What is Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja in Varanasi?
Book Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja in Varanasi to remove all types of misfortunes and difficulties caused by the presence of planets in the horoscope.
If the planets come between Rahu and Ketu in the horoscope of the individual, then this defect is called Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja in Varanasi.
Rahu is known by the name of Kaal which in Hindi means death and Sarpa (snake) is considered the deity of Ketu. Similarly, in astrology, Rahu is considered the mouth of the snake, and Ketu is considered the tail of the snake.
In astrology, the solution to every defect and problem of human life is found. In such a situation, we should make our horoscope and show it to an astrologer or scholar of astrology so that we can come to know about these defects and the bad situations to come in time. We should solve these defects in human life on time. In the list of similar defects, the description of Kaal Sarp Dosh is also seen, due to which there are bad effects on the individual. So let’s see what happens with Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja in Varanasi and by what measures the bad effect of it can be eliminated
Types of Kaal Sarp Yoga
- Anant Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when Rahu is situated in the first house and Ketu is situated in the seventh house of the horoscope. The natives suffering from this dosha have to face problems in marriage.
- Kulik Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when Rahu is situated in the second house of the horoscope and Ketu is in the eighth house. The people suffering from this dosha suffer physical problems and are considered lucky.
- Vasuki Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when Rahu is situated in the third house and Ketu is situated in the ninth house of the horoscope. This is quite dangerous. Due to this yoga, the natives have to face many types of problems
What are Kaal Sarp Yoga and its symptoms?
Due to the bad deeds done in the previous birth, this Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja in Varanasi manifests as a curse in the life of a person. Due to the presence of this dosha, a person remains troubled and problems of children, health, home and family and financial problems keep coming one after the other. Due to this dosha, a person has to face a lot of mental troubles and bad dreams come.
In most in dreams, the person suffering from the defect keeps on dying or snakes are seen. It is believed in the misconceptions that a child born under Kaal Sarp Dosh in Varanasi remains troubled throughout his life. His life becomes a struggle. Important tasks in his life are not completed on time. There is a sense of despair in life and one has to suffer losses and deceptions again and again. Similarly, many negative perceptions have been spread in the minds of these people while this is not completely true.
Kaal Sarp Dosh is not always harmful. Rahu and Ketu always move in retrograde motion. Rahu is said to be the mouth of Kaal Sarp and Ketu is the tail of Kaal Sarp. When Kaal Sarp Yog is formed from Rahu’s side then something is harmful but when Kaal Sarp Yog is formed towards Ketu then it is considered best. There is no need to panic after hearing the name of Kaal Sarp Dosh. But yes if Kaal Sarp Dosh is being created by Rahu in your Kundli, then it definitely creates a lot of trouble and timely actions need to be taken.
Remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosh Remedy.
There are many ways to get rid of Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja in Varanasi:
- By getting the Kaal Sarp Shanti done according to the advice of a qualified, learned, and experienced guru or priest along with the full puja vidhi, the defect gets eliminated.
- On the day of Mahashivratri, Nag Panchami, eclipse, etc., offer silver or copper pair of Nag Nagin in the pagoda.
- Recite the Navanaga Stotra :-The Navanaga Stotra is as follows: Anant Vasuki Sheesham Padmanabha and Kambala. Shankhapalam Dhritarashtra Takshaka and Kaliya
- Nagdev should be worshiped with fragrant flowers and sandalwood because Nagdev loves fragrance.
- Chant the Beej Mantra of Rahu-Ketu in 72-72 thousand numbers, conduct havan, donate blankets and perform Vipra Puja. Keeping a silver pellet, which is not molten, that is, solid, with a camphor nugget, keeps snakes away throughout the day.
- Lord Ganesha pacifies Ketu’s pain and Goddess Saraswati protects the worshiper from Rahu.
- Regular recitation of Bhairavashtak gives peace to the people suffering from Kaal Sarp Dosh. The snake hymn should be recited daily by lighting a ghee lamp in front of Mahakal Shiva.
- Nag Gayatri Mantra should be chanted with Rudraksha garland while sitting on a regular seat.
“Om Navakulay Vidmahe Vishdantai Dhimahi Tanno Sarpah Prachodayat”
The main relation of the Kaal Sarp Yog shanti is with Lord Shiva. Because Kaal Sarp is the necklace around the neck of Lord Shiva, therefore, in any Shiva temple, the ritu of peace of Kaal Sarp Yoga shanti should be done. Along with this, the Panchakshari mantra “Om Namah Shivaya” should be chanted. On the day of Nag Panchami, worship should be made of silver or copper snakes, remember the ancestors and reverently immerse the snake deity in running water or sea. The service of the Guru and the worship of the family deity should be done regularly. Use red curtains, sheets and pillows in the bedroom