- Rudrabhisek Puja : 3 Hours | 2 Priests
- Jaap Anusthan Puja: 1 Day | 5 Priests
What is Kaal Sarpa Yog ?
If the planets come between Rahu and Ketu in the individual’s horoscope, then this defect is called Kaal Sarp Dosh.
The name known as Rahu of Kaal which in Hindi means death and Sarpa (snake) is considered the deity of Ketu. Similarly, in astrology, Rahu is considered the mouth of the snake, and Ketu is the snake’s tail.
Types of Kaal Sarp Yog:
- Anant Kaal Sarp Yog: It is formed when Rahu is situated in the first house and Ketu is situated in the seventh house of the horoscope. The natives suffering from this dosha have to face problems in marriage.
- Kulik Kaal Sarp Yog: It is formed when Rahu is situated in the second house of the horoscope and Ketu is in the eighth house. The people suffering from this dosha suffer physical problems and are considered lucky.
- Vasuki Kaal Sarp Yog:It is formed when Rahu is situated in the third house and Ketu is situated in the ninth house of the horoscope. This is quite dangerous. Due to this yoga, the natives have to face many types of problems.
Remedy for Kaal Sarpa Yog in Kashi :
According to Skand Purana Kashi Khand by performing pujas such as Abhishek, Srinagar, Jaap, and Homam to Nageshwar Jyotirlinga of Kashi a devotee will absolve not only himself but his 11 generations in ascending from the negative impact of Kaal Sarpa Dosh in Horoscope