Narayan Bali Puja
Duration: 06 Hours | No of Priest: 05
Narayan Bali Puja is performed to appease Lord Narayan in the event of the unnatural death of a person. Narayan Bali Puja can be performed in the following cases.
- Untimely Death ( Akaal Mrityu ) because of an accident of Immediate Family Members.
- Those who have not performed Pitra Shradh and Tarpan regularly for their Ancestors.
- By those who are facing problems related to marriage/ childbirth or are facing paranormal experiences.
- In the case of Pitru Dosh in Kundali.
Narayan Bali is performed to pacify the unsatisfied / Trouble Souls. To get satisfaction Pitra Devtas call their own descendants. Lords Vishnu states in the Garun Purana “Until the Funeral rites are Properly performed the Deadman, ever Hungry roams about day and night in the form of an unsatisfied soul.
Benefits of Narayan Bali Puja
- Narayan Bali helps in getting rid of the ancestral curse and all hindrances coming in way of professional life are dead.
- It is the highest Karma for fulfilling our ‘Pitru Rin’ (debt from ancestors ) and ensuring that they all rest in peace.
- It is also a potent remedy for problems such as delays In marriage, Childbirth and Financial Crunches caused because of Pitra Dash in Kundali.