Location – Kaal Bhairav Temple Varanasi
Important information about the Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path :
The Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path is one the most popular pujas offered in our Kashi Kaal
Bhairav Temple. This Puja is done in the form of Anusthan i.e from the start a Mahasankalpam is taken, followed by Gauri Ganesh Puja, Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path, and then Homam at the end.
Timings of the Puja :
- Mangala Aarti: After 05AM
- Bhog Aarti: After 03PM
The Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path can be done in the temple on any given day, devotees can book the Puja in advance to get their preferred time slot.
About the Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path :
The Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam is written by Adi Guru Shankaracharya. The Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam is a ballad hymn that can also be sung. The Ashtakam consists of eight stanzas that explain the glorious and gracious personality of Lord Kaal Bhairav.
According to the Shiva Mahapurana devotees who regularly do the Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path are blessed with :
- Good health, knowledge, fortune and wisdom
- Massive tangible and intangible merit in life
- Getting free from the fear of Shoka (grief), moha (worldly attachment), dainya (grief stricken poverty), lobha (greed), kopa (anger), and tapa (problems of life).
- Excellence in their work and professional life
- Bhakti and grace of lord Kaal Bhairav
Who can perform the Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path Puja?
- Devotees going through the Maha Dasha of Rahu, Ketu, Shani, and Mangal should regularly chant the Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam.
- Students who recite the Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam are freed from the fear of failure in their academics and attain merit.
- All the Shiva Bhaktas should do the Puja of Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam as lord Kaal Bhairav is the chief guardian of all Shiva bhaktas.
- Anyone facing financial or health hardship should regularly recite the Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path.
- Devotees who wish to attain higher bhakti and siddhi of Kaal Bhairav should regularly perform the Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Anusthan.
Benefits of participating in the Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Puja :
- Performance of regular Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path reduces negativity and protects the devotee from any unnatural energy.
- The Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path clears the doer’s road of any roadblocks and obstacles coming in the way of their success.
- The devotees get blessed with good physical and mental health, wellness, wealth and fortune by participating in the Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path.
- Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path done in the form of an Anusthan helps attain the devotee’s victory in legal cases.
- The regular recitation of Kaal Bhairav Ashtakam Path helps the devotee in getting a favorable Rahu and Shani in their horoscope.