Santan Prapti Puja :
- Rudrabhisek Puja: 3 hours | 2 Priests
- Jaap Anusthan Puja: 1 Day | 5 Priests
Kashi is a one stop astrological solution for any adverse planetary situation or problem in a person’s social, professional or material life arising out of it.
How can a person get to know about Santan Prapti Yog in his Kundali ?
As per our vedic shastra the 5th house in our kundali is responsible for progeny i.e. ‘Santan Prapti’. Hence the analysis of this particular house is done mainly with other planetary positions and there effects in life to understand about ‘Santan Prapti’ yog in a person’s life.
Some common hurdles causing problems in Santan prapti are :
- If Chaya Grah like Rahu Ketu and Shani are present in the 5th house then delay in ‘Santan Prapti’ can be observed.
- If the 5th house is given Chaya Grahas like Rahu, Ketu, and Shani then to a person faces obstacles in ‘Santan Prapti’.
- The Presence of Grahas like Mangal, Surya in the 5th house is also not helpful in creating ‘Santan Prapti Yog’.
Santan Prapti Puja in Kashi :
According to Skand Purana, Kashi Khand by performing puja such as Abhishek, Sringar, and Homam to ‘Santaneshwar Mahadev’ in Kashi the couples shall be blessed with a happening child.